Views: 5 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-02-25 Origin: Site
The vortex flowmeter is researched and produced according to the Karman vortex principle, and is mainly used for the flow measurement of medium fluids in industrial pipelines, such as gas, liquid, steam and other media. It is characterized by small pressure loss, large measuring range, high precision, and is almost not affected by parameters such as fluid density, pressure, temperature, viscosity, etc. when measuring the volume flow of the working condition. No moving mechanical parts, so high reliability and low maintenance. Instrument parameters can be stable for a long time. The vortex flowmeter adopts piezoelectric stress sensor, which has high reliability and can work in the working temperature range of -20℃～+250℃. There are analog standard signals and digital pulse signal output, which is easy to be used with digital systems such as computers. It is a relatively advanced and ideal measuring instrument.
Vortex flowmeters are mainly used for flow measurement of medium fluids in industrial pipelines, such as gas, liquid, steam and other media. It is characterized by small pressure loss, large measuring range, high precision, and is almost not affected by parameters such as fluid density, pressure, temperature, viscosity, etc. when measuring the volume flow of the working condition. No moving mechanical parts, so high reliability and low maintenance. Instrument parameters can be stable for a long time. The piezoelectric stress sensor is used, which has high reliability and can work within the operating temperature range of -20°C to +250°C. There are analog standard signals and digital pulse signal outputs, which are easy to use with digital systems such as computers. It is a relatively advanced and ideal flow meter.
1. The temperature and pressure compensation function is also integrated in the meter body, which can measure the standard volume flow or standard mass flow of the fluid.
2. Fully intelligent and digital circuit design can automatically compensate the density of the measured fluid or calculate the volume under standard conditions.
3. The new digital filtering and correction functions make the flow measurement more accurate and reliable.
4. The battery-powered type can work continuously for more than two years without external power supply.
5. The new dot matrix Chinese character liquid crystal display is more convenient to use and operate.
Vortex flowmeter is used for liquid flow measurement, which is favored by users: it has a wide range, small pressure loss, medium-to-high accuracy, linear output, no moving parts, high reliability, and low maintenance. , The price is medium and low, and the performance price is relatively high. In terms of measuring liquid flow, vortex flowmeters are used in the following fields:
(1) Flow measurement of various industrial water, including circulating water, waste water and waste liquid in various production processes in chemical, light industry, electric power, metallurgy, building materials, petroleum and other industries.
(2) Measurement of some corrosive liquids, such as sulfuric acid, hydrochloric acid, nitric acid, acetic acid and other acids and various chemical solutions.
(3) Measurement of non-conductive liquids, if the electromagnetic flowmeter is dominant in the flow measurement of conductive liquids, in the field of non-conductive liquid flow measurement, the electromagnetic flowmeter is powerless, and the vortex This is where flow meters come in handy. The vortex flowmeter with small diameter (DN<25mm) introduced in recent years is more suitable for application in this field. Some vortex flowmeter products use a molding process to make the sensor of the vortex flowmeter into an all-plastic product, and then configure a non-contact ultrasonic detection element to perform non-contact measurement of liquids, which can be used for corrosive liquids and high-purity liquids. Flow measurement. According to relevant information, in the petrochemical, pharmaceutical, food and semiconductor industries, vortex flowmeters have achieved fruitful applications, such as methanol, formaldehyde, acetone, toluene, trichloroethylene, ethylene, butane liquid ammonia, etc. Semiconductor industry pure water, ultra-clean pure water, etc.
(4) Flow measurement of some low-viscosity oils, such as gasoline, kerosene, diesel, and heavy oil, residual oil, etc. whose viscosity is reduced by heating.
(5) Water flow measurement of large-diameter pipelines, among which the full-tube vortex flowmeter is mainly used for small and medium diameter pipes, while the insertion type vortex flowmeter can be used for large-diameter (DN≥300mm) pipeline flow measurement. It is widely used in urban water pipelines and industrial water mains in chemical, electric power, metallurgy, papermaking, chemical fiber and other enterprises.