Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-05-24 Origin: Site
A temperature transmitter is an instrument that converts a temperature variable into a transmittable standardized output signal, and is mainly used for the measurement and control of temperature parameters in industrial processes.
Transmitters with sensors usually consist of two parts: the sensor and the signal converter. The sensor is mainly a thermocouple or a thermal resistance; the signal converter is mainly composed of a measurement unit, a signal processing unit, and a conversion unit (because the industrial thermal resistance and thermocouple indexing tables are standardized, the signal converter is also called as an independent product. Transmitters), some transmitters have added display units, and some also have fieldbus functions.
If the transmitter is composed of two sensors used to measure the temperature difference, there is a given continuous function relationship between the output signal and the temperature difference. So it is called a temperature transmitter.
There is a given continuous functional relationship (usually a linear function) between the output signal of the transmitter and the temperature variable, and the output signal of the transmitter produced in the early stage has a linear functional relationship with the resistance value (or voltage value) of the temperature sensor .
Temperature transmitters are often used in on-site temperature measurement process control in petroleum, chemical, chemical fiber, textile, rubber, building materials, electric power, metallurgy, medicine, food and other industrial fields, especially suitable for computer measurement and control systems, and can also be used with instruments. The temperature transmitter has the following application characteristics:
1. Two-wire output 4-20mA, strong anti-interference ability;
2. Save the cost of compensation wire and installation of temperature transmitter;
3. Safe and reliable, long service life;
4. Automatic compensation of cold junction temperature, non-linear correction circuit.
5. Convert the measured ambient temperature into a single standard DC voltage or DC current output in linear proportion;
6. Low power consumption, high reliability;
7. Excellent anti-interference ability;
8. Plug-in terminal interface, standard guide rail installation;
9. Small size.
1. Analog type
● high precision
● The range and zero point can be continuously adjusted externally
● good stability
● Positive migration up to 500%, negative migration up to 600%
● two-wire system, three-wire system, four-wire system
● Adjustable damping, overvoltage resistance
● Solid state sensor design
● No mechanical moving parts, less maintenance
● Light weight (2.4kg)
● The whole series has a unified structure and strong interchangeability
● Miniaturization (166mm total height)
● Diaphragm materials in contact with the medium can be selected
● Unilateral overpressure resistance
● Low pressure casting aluminum alloy shell
●Super measurement performance, used for pressure, differential pressure, liquid level, flow measurement
●Digital accuracy: +(-)0.05%
●Analog accuracy: +(-)0.75%+(-)0.1%F.S
●Full performance: +(-)0.25F.S
●Stability: 0.25% for 60 months
●Turndown ratio: 100:1
●Measurement rate: 0.2S
●Miniature (2.4kg) full stainless steel flange, easy to install (see picture on the right)
●The process connection is compatible with other products to achieve the best measurement
The sensor with H alloy sheath (patented technology) achieves excellent cold and thermal stability
●Intelligent transmitter with 16-bit computer
●Standard 4-20mA, with digital signal based on HART protocol, remote control
●Support the upgrade to fieldbus and technology based on field control.