Views: 3 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-01-05 Origin: Site
Electromagnetic flowmeter is an instrument that uses the principle of electromagnetic induction to measure the flow of conductive fluid based on the electromotive force induced when the conductive fluid passes through an external magnetic field. The electromagnetic flowmeter can measure the two-way flow of liquids, and the minimum conductivity of the liquid is ≥50 US/cm: beverages, such as fruit juice, beer, wine, dairy products, fruit juice mixtures, salt solutions, acids, alkalis, etc. In the fiercely competitive flowmeter market, the E H sanitary electromagnetic flowmeter has its unique advantages to win a place in this chaotic market. 1. The E+H electromagnetic flowmeter can perform high-precision measurement under a variety of different process conditions and is an economical flow measurement solution. 2. A unified operation mode with high reliability and high measurement stability. 3. No pressure loss Strong anti-vibration, easy to install and debug 4. Can be connected to all mainstream transmitter power equipment and input cards of the process control system 5. Adopt two-wire technology to save installation space, reduce operating costs, touch key operation, no need to open the shell Ready to operate the instrument, suitable for hazardous measurement occasions
The E+H electromagnetic flowmeter has two combined forms, one-piece type and split type. The output stage is electrically isolated, which can be conveniently matched with the rear-position instrument to realize the functions of recording, controlling and adjusting the flow. At the same time, the flowmeter is equipped with rs485 communication interface, which can be interconnected with a computer. Each set of products is calibrated in real flow according to the flow rate required by the order, and usually can be put into use without any adjustment. Because of its unique advantages, it has been widely used in the flow measurement of various conductive liquids in the industrial process, such as various acids, alkalis, salts and other corrosive media; various slurry flow measurement, forming a unique application field. The working principle and composition of E+H electromagnetic flowmeter The working principle of E+H electromagnetic flowmeter is Faraday's law of electromagnetic induction. The conductive liquid flows in the magnetic field and cuts the lines of magnetic force, generating an induced electric potential. Expression: E=KBLv, where B is the magnetic induction intensity; L is the distance between the measuring electrodes; v is the average velocity of the measured fluid in the magnetic field; K is the constant of proportionality. E+H electromagnetic flowmeter is mainly composed of two parts: flow sensor and signal converter. The sensor converts the flow rate of the measured liquid flowing through into the corresponding induced electric potential. The function of the signal converter is to amplify and convert the millivolt voltage signal output by the electromagnetic flow 2output that can be received by industrial meters, so as to cooperate with meters and regulators. Realize the flow instruction, recording and calculation.
The E+H electromagnetic flowmeter has two combined types, integrated type and split type. The output stages are all electrically isolated, which can be conveniently matched with the rear-position instrument to realize the functions of recording, controlling and adjusting the flow. Because of its unique advantages, it has been widely used in the flow measurement of various conductive liquids in the industrial process, such as various acids, alkalis, salts and other corrosive media; various slurry flow measurement, forming a unique application field.
The E+H electromagnetic flowmeter is a high-precision and compact instrument. In order to achieve the expected precision, there are strict requirements for the selection of the installation site. The following requirements should be met when selecting the installation point:
1. The location of E+H electromagnetic flowmeter should be avoided as far as possible from ferromagnetic objects and equipment with strong electromagnetic fields (such as large motors, large transformers, etc.), so as to prevent the magnetic field from affecting the sensor's magnetic field and flow signal.
2. The place where the E+H electromagnetic flowmeter is placed should try to avoid the sun and rain, and avoid high temperature. Temperatures higher than 60℃ and relative humidity greater than 95% will have an adverse effect on the normal operation of the electromagnetic flowmeter, and even cause equipment damage. damage.
3. The placement place of E+H electromagnetic flowmeter should be chosen as far as possible in a place that is convenient for maintenance and movement.
4. The E+H electromagnetic flowmeter should be installed at the back end of the pump, and it should not be installed on the suction side
5. The E+H electromagnetic flowmeter should be placed in a dry and ventilated place as much as possible, and should not be placed in a humid place where water is easy to accumulate.
(Promag 50P , Promag 51P , Promag 53P , Promag 50E , Promag 53E)
(Promag 50W ,Promag 51W ,Promag 53W)