Views: 1 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-01-26 Origin: Site
Digital pressure gauge is a commonly used electronic measuring instrument, which combines advanced micro-processing technology and advanced analog-to-digital conversion algorithm to meet the requirements of high precision and low power consumption.
The precision digital pressure gauge function is widely used in various fields. In addition, it can directly display the pressure changes of each process link, deeply understand the formation of product or medium process conditions, monitor the safety trend of the production and operation process, and establish fast and reliable safety guarantees through automatic chains or automatically. Sensor equipment plays an important role in preventing accidents and protecting personal and property safety, and is called the "eye" of safety displays.
Auto range: Provides high resolution and degree in the low air pressure range when needed
Automatic shutdown: Automatic shutdown after 40 minutes to save battery
Stable mode: The stabilization function is used to stabilize the reading. It will display the average of the first four readings
Zero return function: Provides quick one-key zero return to the numbers of the digital pressure gauge
There are two ways to express pressure: one is the pressure expressed on the basis of vacuum, called pressure; the other is expressed on the basis of atmospheric pressure, called relative pressure. Since the pressure measured by most pressure measuring instruments is relative pressure, relative pressure is also called gauge pressure. When the pressure is less than atmospheric pressure, it can be represented by a value where the pressure in the container is less than one atmospheric pressure. The unit of pressure is Pa (N/㎡), called Pascal, or Pa for short. Because this unit is too small, 106 times its unit MPa (megapascal) is often used.
Digital pressure gauges are widely used in various industries. They are mainly used for measurement in pipelines and containers that transport gases and liquids. No explosion hazard, no crystals, non-solidification, and liquid, gas, steam and other media that are not corrosive to alloys. The amount of pressure. It has the advantages of small size, safe and reliable performance, and clear display. It can accurately measure flow, liquid level, gauge pressure, absolute pressure, vacuum and specific gravity. It is directly connected with the secondary instrument and computer control system to realize the automatic detection and control of the production process. It can be widely used in various industrial fields to detect the pressure of gas and liquid. The principle of digital pressure gauge: The digital pressure gauge passes the elastic deformation of the sensitive components (Bourdon tube, bellows, bellows) in the meter, and then the digital pressure The conversion mechanism of the movement in the watch transmits pressure deformation to the pointer, causing the pointer to rotate to display the pressure.
The digital pressure gauge is an online measuring instrument. It adopts battery long-term power supply, no external power supply is needed, and it is easy to install and use. The product has passed measurement certification and explosion-proof certification, and has been widely used in petroleum, chemical, electric power and other fields. The digital pressure gauge has high precision, high stability, error ≤1%, internal power supply, micro power consumption, stainless steel shell, solid protection, beautiful and delicate.
(1) The range of digital pressure gauges installed on boilers and pressure vessels (calibration limits on the dial) should be suitable for the working pressure of the equipment. The range of the digital pressure gauge is generally 1.5-3 times the working pressure of the equipment, which is 2 times. If the range of the selected digital pressure gauge is too large, the greater the range of the digital pressure gauge with the same accuracy, the greater the absolute value of the allowable error, and the greater the deviation observed by the naked eye, which will affect the accuracy of the pressure reading; on the contrary, if The range of the selected digital pressure gauge is too small, and the operating pressure of the device is equal to or close to the grading limit of the digital pressure gauge, which will result in digital pressure.
The instrument is in a deformed state for a long time, and it is easy to deform, which leads to an increase in the error of the precision digital pressure gauge and a shortened service life. In addition, the range of the precision digital pressure gauge is too small. In the case of overpressure operation, the pointer will exceed the range and approach zero, which will give the operator hallucinations and cause more accidents. Therefore, the pressure range of the precision digital pressure gauge should not exceed 60-70% of the scale limit.
(2) The working accuracy of the digital pressure gauge is expressed by the percentage of allowable error in the dial indicator limit. The accuracy level is usually marked on the dial. The precision digital pressure gauge should be determined according to the pressure level of the equipment and actual work needs.
(3) Dial diameter In order to enable the operator to see the pressure value accurately, the dial diameter of the digital pressure gauge should not be too small. If the digital pressure gauge is installed higher or farther from the column, increase the dial diameter.
(4) If the medium used by the precision digital pressure gauge is a corrosive medium, different elastic element materials must be selected according to the specific temperature, concentration and other parameters of the corrosive medium, otherwise it will not be able to achieve the required purpose.
(5) Pay attention to daily use and maintenance, regular inspection, cleaning and recording.