Views: 3 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-01-24 Origin: Site
Foundation Fieldbus FF (Foundation Fieldbus) is an all-digital serial two-way communication system used to connect various intelligent instrument equipment and automation systems in the industrial field. Nowadays, there are more and more projects adopting bus architecture, but not everyone is very familiar with the debugging of FF bus instrument. This article mainly introduces how to debug Rosemount 8732E electromagnetic flowmeter through Emerson's 475 handheld communicator supporting Foundation Fieldbus bus protocol. Everyone It can be applied to the debugging of other instruments by analogy.
Menu 475: Online> Device List> AI 3000> Quick Config> Transducer Scale Unit...
1. Select Online, the 475 Communicator will find all online FF devices in the same network segment.
*If the following WARNING message appears, you need to change the hook position of the 475 Communicator.
2. Select the 8732 electromagnetic flowmeter to be configured in the list of found FF devices.
*Most on-site tag numbers are******F***.
3. Select AI block (AI 3000) in the block list to enter.
4. Select Quick Config to enter the configuration menu.
5. In the Transducer Scale Unit... display as the current flow unit, select to enter the modification.
*Before making changes, the AI block mode needs to be changed to OOS mode first, see step 6 for details.
6. Click MODE and enter the menu to change the AI block mode to OOS.
*This operation can also be carried out in the previous step 4.
7. Select the desired flow unit.
8. Click SEND to save the changes.
9. The flow unit modification has been saved, and there is a "*" in front of the menu when it is not saved.
10. Click MODE to restore the AI block mode to AUTO.
11. If the following WARNING message appears during the operation, select YES to continue.